This website requires JavaScript.
maggiet
maggiet
Updated Sep 10
maggiet
maggiet
Updated Sep 10

Thread + Sprout Veggie Dress handmade linen art dress M EUC (Justice McNeil)

Thread + Sprout

$295 $330

Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $73.75 with paypal icon. Learn More .

Size

Not for sale

Like and save for later
This dress is by fabulous artist Justice McNeil Sumser of Thread + Sprout. Justice makes beautiful wearable art for herself and other people! This Veggie Dress is handmade w/ such love and care. The linen is high quality, all hand cut to measure; the dress depicts a beautiful landscape with root vegetables. Moderate crew/scoop neck, dropped shoulders, bracelet-length sleeves, POCKETS. It’s basically a size 2, which is M, but she made the bodice a little shorter for me because I’m only 5’3”, otherwise it’s a 2. In pristine condition — only worn a couple of times! I saved up forever to buy this dress, but as it turns out, it isn’t as much my style as I’d hoped it would be. My loss and your gain! From a clean, happy, smoke-free, pet-friendly home.
Shipping/Discount
  • Seller Discount: 10% off 2+ Bundle

• $7.97 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders

Posh Protect: Buyer Protection Policy

Get your order as described or receive your money back. Learn More.

5 Comments
2000corvette1
2000corvette1 Is the back plain or does it have root veggies also
Sep 04Reply
maggiet
maggiet @2000corvette1 the back is plain. The colors on the front wrap around to the back, but there are no appliqués. Thanks for your interest!
Sep 04Reply
2000corvette1
2000corvette1 Can you give me pit to pit aswell as waist Measurement Do you have a pic of you wearing it When did you purchase this from thread I saw her recently and I like some of her item not sure if this dress is my style Thank you
Sep 04Reply
maggiet
maggiet @2000corvette1 Pit to pit it’s close to 25” across; at the waist seam it measures about 22.75” across. She says on her site that you want to have at least 6” of positive ease on each side of the dress! I’m about 37-32-41 and this is the right fit for me in this style. I’m looking for some pics for you!
Sep 04Reply
maggiet
maggiet @2000corvette1 ok I added some pics of me in it and of the maker in it!
Sep 04Reply

Find Similar Listings

About the seller

maggiet

@maggiet

Last Active: 7 hours ago

Oberlin, OH
View Closet

Listings

200+

Sold Listings

1 day