itsjess0303
Updated Oct 12

Thread & Supply Shirt Jacket / Shacket, XS

Thread & Supply

$22 $49

Size

This item is sold

Like and save for later
Originally purchased from Nordstrom. Heavy weight, soft t shirt lining, pockets, and an oversized XS fit. EUC.
Shipping/Discount
  • $7.97 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders

Posh Protect: Buyer Protection Policy

Get your order as described or receive your money back. Learn More.

14 Comments
alexisanddrew
alexisanddrew Hi can I get measurements?is it really Heavy or just like shacket type heavy
Oct 12Reply
itsjess0303
itsjess0303 @alexisanddrew I would rate it heavier weight than the average shacket but not bulky. I posted more pics for the measurements.
Oct 12Reply
alexisanddrew
alexisanddrew @itsjess0303 okay I’m not seeing the pics yet maybe it takes a little bit to show up
Oct 12Reply
itsjess0303
itsjess0303 @alexisanddrew did they come through? I think my last offer is as low as I’m willing to go right now. Hope you understand!
Oct 12Reply
alexisanddrew
alexisanddrew @itsjess0303 yes they did come thru , so as far as heaviness it’s similar to a shacket tho not like a true jacket ?lol like I’m looking for a looking for something to wear just over tshirts and lightweight tops instead of a jacket and would it be to warm to wear inside too , sorry just trying to make sure it’s what I am looking for and not too terribly heavy
Oct 12Reply
itsjess0303
itsjess0303 @alexisanddrew honestly I don’t wear it around the house. It’s thicker than lounge-wear but not quite a coat. Hope that helps.
Oct 12Reply
alexisanddrew
alexisanddrew @itsjess0303 hi could you please cancel this for me I’m sorry it’s not eve right one I thought my daughter wanted 😕
Oct 13Reply
alexisanddrew
alexisanddrew @itsjess0303 it would be greatly appreciated if you were able
Oct 13Reply
alexisanddrew
alexisanddrew @itsjess0303 I believe you can cancel it on your end , please 🙏🏻 my bad I thought this is the one she wanted and it’s not ,and wrong size 😣
Oct 13Reply
alexisanddrew
alexisanddrew @itsjess0303 hello?im Hoping your able to cancel this order please
Oct 13Reply
alexisanddrew
alexisanddrew @itsjess0303 thank you kindly
Oct 13Reply

Find Similar Listings

About the seller

itsjess0303

@itsjess0303

Last Active: 6 hours ago

View Closet

Listings

40+