Updated Jun 17
verycuteclothes
verycuteclothes
Updated Jun 17

Thread & Supply Wuddy Fleece Pullover Lazy Sunday

Boutique
Thread and Supply

$39 $96

Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $9.75 with paypal icon. Learn More .

Size
Like and save for later
Add To Bundle
The one and only famousThread and Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover is back in stock. Get yours now. Perfect gift for Christmas or Chanukah too. I NWT. Ivory. Lush, soft, and fuzzy pullover jacket that is easy to wear on the daily basis. This pullover is lined with a super soft knit so you can stay warm and cozy enough through the fall and winter days. Stay warm with the double layer collar and deep lined side pockets. Fabric Content: 100% Polyester Shell/100% Rayon Lining. DRY CLEAN ONLY.
Shipping/Discount
  • Seller Discount: 10% off 3+ Bundle

• Price Dropped: 46%

• $7.97 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders

Posh Protect: Buyer Protection Policy

Get your order as described or receive your money back. Learn More.

17 Comments
verycuteclothes
verycuteclothes Offers not accepted
Jan 15Reply
cmqa
cmqa Will you ever get mediums back in stock? Also im usually a small, im 5’4 and about 112 lbs. i want a looser comfy fit and for it to cover my bottom. Would a small be long enough/loose enough on me?
Jan 26Reply
verycuteclothes
verycuteclothes @cindymarieq i think you are a S. Even if you got a M it would not cover your rear. I am 5'4 120lbs and a S is plenty big on me.
Jan 26Reply
cmqa
cmqa @verycuteclothes how many smalls do you have left?
Jan 26Reply
verycuteclothes
verycuteclothes @cindymarieq just a few. I have a couple other online stores i sell from too. The inventory is spread between them. But it is almost sold out!!
Jan 26Reply
cmqa
cmqa @verycuteclothes i see that you sold one in a small for 77, can you give me that price as well?
Jan 26Reply
verycuteclothes
verycuteclothes @cindymarieq If you look at the last photo you can see 12 have just sold thru Ebay. I’m a fashion stylist and an outdoor athlete so I know how perfect the Thread and Supply Wubby is. Especially since it’s priced better & is a more superior style than the over $100 Patagonia’s & Northface Sherpas. I highly recommend that you buy it now because I am down to only a few left. 💓👚👠👖stay cozy
Jan 28Reply
ohzie
ohzie @verycuteclothes tag me please if you get a Small in :) tyyyy
Feb 05Reply
verycuteclothes
verycuteclothes @ohzie inventory changes very fast and I am almost at the very end of my stock so watch closely.
Feb 05Reply
ohzie
ohzie @verycuteclothes understood :)
Feb 06Reply
verycuteclothes
verycuteclothes @ohzie I just listed a S ivory for you.
Feb 06Reply
ohzie
ohzie @verycuteclothes can I ask why you changed the price?
Feb 06Reply
verycuteclothes
verycuteclothes @ohzie because you gave me lower offers when I went out of my way for you to find the S :( Hint offer $79 while it’s available.
Feb 06Reply
ohzie
ohzie @verycuteclothes I apologize for not knowing you “went out of your way” and I didn’t think my offer was low...
Feb 06Reply
verycuteclothes
verycuteclothes @ohzie it’s all good no worries
Feb 07Reply

Find Similar Listings

About the seller

verycuteclothes

@verycuteclothes

Last Active: 30 hours ago

View Closet

Listings

100+