Updated Jul 08
bryttaninycole
bryttaninycole
Updated Jul 08

Thread + Supply light Mauve Trench Coat

NWT
Thread & Supply

$80 $128

Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $20 with paypal icon. Learn More .

Size

Not for sale

Like and save for later
This beautiful mauve jacket is 100% cotton by Thread & Supply and can be worn so many ways in fall, winter and spring time fashion
Shipping/Discount
  • Seller Discount: 15% off 3+ Bundle

• $7.97 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders

Posh Protect: Buyer Protection Policy

Get your order as described or receive your money back. Learn More.

10 Comments
kgsteines
kgsteines Does this have an option to close? Does it tie or are there hidden snaps?
Jan 22Reply
bryttaninycole
bryttaninycole @kgsteines it has a piece around the waist to tie so it closes
Jan 22Reply
bryttaninycole
bryttaninycole @kgsteines let me try to find a pic of it closed for you or I will take one
Jan 22Reply
bryttaninycole
bryttaninycole @kgsteines I just updated the pictures, the charcoal jacket is the same as the taupe one. I am a size L/XL and fit into the large jacket here with a sweater underneath it.
Jan 23Reply
kgsteines
kgsteines @bryttanijoe thanks so much!
Jan 23Reply
bryttaninycole
bryttaninycole @kgsteines no problem! Also check out my about me links we have an online boutique
Jan 23Reply
beautifynails
beautifynails Hello there. So nice to meet you here. I love the beautiful and cute nail art. I hope you love too. Hope you have fun here. All the best.
Oct 16Reply
mylovejewelry
mylovejewelry Hey there, I hope you have fun on Poshmark. There are some gorgeous jewelry in my closet. I think they are super matched with your clothes and you will be the focus no matter where you are if you wear them. Or they are very nice gifts to your mum, sister, wife, or girlfriend. So please feel free to check out my closet. Thank you and all my best wishes to you.
May 27Reply
adoringstyles
adoringstyles @bryttaninycole Hi there. I shared a few of your listings. If it is possible,please share mine. Thanks. I sell the scarves. Wishing you get many sales
Jan 31Reply

Find Similar Listings

About the seller

bryttaninycole

@bryttaninycole

Last Active: Jul 29

Vancouver, WA
View Closet

Listings

20+

Sold Listings

3 days